Programme and Project Management
In2IT uses the Four-Step Project Management Process laid down by PMI in the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), for managing Projects. Each project is therefore divided into phases to enable efficient management and effective control over the quality of the project.
In2IT's PMO resources have obtained and maintained PMI credentials. Project managers are PMI certified Project Management Professional (PMP) and the project coordinator are PMI certified Associate in Project management (CAPM).
In2IT's PMO team covers following functions for our clients :
- PMO Establishment
- Establish and uphold PMO process guidelines
- Identify ongoing process improvements based on historical performance
- Present executive reporting and decision support
- Conduct ongoing project alignment against your strategic initiatives
- Automate manual processes to ease the burden on project managers